Working together with our patients and their families, our multidisciplinary team of doctors, nurses, therapists, social workers, pharmacists, care coordinators and allied health staff will aim to provide holistic care for the patients and the community.
The areas of care includes:
- Rehabilitation (post-stroke, post-fracture, cardiopulmonary rehab, etc)
- Convalescent Care (patients recuperating from acute exacerbation of heart failure, chronic lung disease, severe pneumonia; wound care for chronic and complex wound)
- Geriatric evaluation and management
- Psychogeriatrics (dementia, delirium, depression, etc)
- Palliative (both oncologic and non-oncologic)
Close collaboration between the two hospitals will allow clinicians to share clinical information in the care of patients, and sharing of expertise in the care of patients in either location.
Partnering other healthcare providers in the healthcare continuum, Jurong Community Hospital will work towards ensuring that patients' care extends beyond inpatient stay to integration within the community with outpatient clinical and therapy services for continued post-discharge care.